Wireless charging technology of mobile phone comes from wireless power transmission technology. Wireless charging, also known as induction charging and non-contact induction charging, is a device that uses near-field induction, i.e. inductive coupling, to transfer energy from the power supply equipment (charger) to the power consumption. The device uses the received energy to charge the battery and at the same time provide it for its own operation. Because the energy between the charger and the electric device is transmitted by inductive coupling, and there is no wire connection between them, the charger and the electric device can be exposed without conductive contact.
Working principle: using the "resonance" principle of Physics - two objects with the same vibration frequency can transmit energy efficiently.
1. The electric energy in the transmission line is transmitted to the antenna made of copper.
2. The antenna vibrates at a frequency of 10 MHz to generate electromagnetic waves.
3. The energy from the antenna is transmitted to 2 meters (6.5 feet).
4. Laptop computers, which also vibrate at 10 MHz, receive current and charge energy into the device.
5. The energy not converted to laptop will not be reabsorbed by the antenna. People and other objects that cannot produce a 10 MHz resonance will not interfere with it.
Tel：139 2462 2408
Add：East Ring Road, Longhua, Longhua New District, Shenzhen City,