I'm sure you've seen that Tan Weiwei supports the fast charging function for Samsung Galaxy S6, and the 10 minute charging can provide a 4-hour endurance. As for other configurations of Samsung Galaxy S6, it is said that the fourth generation of Corning gorilla protection glass will be used, and the photographing function will be improved in an all-round way, with a 5-megapixel front lens. Top digital network understands that it is equipped with an F / 1.8-aperture and supports With HDR, the main camera will be upgraded to 20 megapixel, 3gb memory and 32GB / 64GB / 128GB storage capacity; the battery capacity is 2550mah.
Samsung S6 supports wireless charging and fast charging functions. The wireless charging speed may not be as fast as fast charging, and fast charging for 10 minutes and 4 hours is really difficult.
How to charge Samsung S6 fast / how to charge Samsung S6 fast
1. Before using S6 mobile phone for the first time, charge the battery with charger. The device can also be charged by connecting it to the computer via a USB cable.
Note: use only Samsung licensed USB power adapter, battery and data cable. Unauthorized USB power adapter or data cable may cause battery explosion or damage to the device.
2. When the battery is low, the device will give a warning tone and display the low battery information.
3. If the battery is fully discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected.
4. Before turning on the device, let the exhausted battery charge for a few minutes.
5. If you use multiple applications at the same time, use network applications or applications that need to connect to another device, the battery power will be consumed faster.
6. To avoid network disconnection or power failure during data transmission, these applications should be used after the battery is fully charged.